Sunday 6 October 2013

Book Soundtracks: The Fault in our Stars




I've been a HUGE fan of John Green since I read Paper Towns in 2010. I've deeply admired and cherished his work for so long- and now I'm beyond happy that The Fault in Our Stars (his latest best seller) is being adapted into a film! Yay! 
So, I highly recommend that you read the book before the film release, if you haven't already- and here's a lovely little playlist for you to listen to along the way! Enjoy!

Discalimer: you're going to fall in love with Augustus Waters whether you like it or not. So just let it happen.



Playlist
Listen here!
Free Fallin' // John Mayer
In this Aeroplane over the Sea // Neutral Milk Hotel
Anti-D // The Wombats
Back Seat Serenade // All Time Low
Oh My Stars // Andrew Belle
Lola // The Kinks
Love is a Laserquest // Arctic Monkeys
Winter Winds // Mumford & Sons
Friday I'm in Love // The Cure
Bigmouth Strikes Again // The Smiths
Seaside // The Kooks
Amsterdam // Coldplay
Getting Away with it all Messed up // James
Ghosts // Cast of Lions
Broken // Jake Bugg
Wake Me Up When September Ends // Green Day
All I Want // Kodaline
The Fault in our Stars // Troye Sivan


No comments:

Post a Comment