Friday 27 September 2013

Song of the Week

Get Up Tonight // High Tyde

You can listen to the song here.
Or, buy the song here.


Who are they? High Tyde are an indie/rock band that have been graced to us from the lovely Brighton, England. They're pretty much everything that is good about music and if you haven't heard them yet- then please do yourself a favour!

Why is this song so good? 'Get Up Tonight' is a complete pick-me-up song, with the stress of this month it's defiantly in the September survival kit. The beat of the song and catchy lyrics make you feel dance-around-your-bedroom-singing-and-having-a-one-man-mosh happy! I recommend it if you like The 1975!
Also, this song, for me, sums up the gig/party lifestyle. So if you like gigs, then you'll really relate to this song! Plus, with a lot of gigs lined up for me (and hopefully you too!)this song gets me so excited! I'd love hear this song live- so let's see what 2014 brings!


Oh and guys...if that's not enough for you. They aren't exactly lacking in the looks department. Sssh!

Keep Smiling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment