Friday 13 February 2015

V A L E N T I N E S  D A Y 

You're either alone, smitten, heartbroken, on a awkward date with some guy you met on tinder who's profile seemed promising but he just used the word 'reem'...or maybe somewhere inbetween.

So for whatever you're feeling, here are a few love songs:

friday I'm in love // the cure
sally cinammon // the stone roses

toothpaste kisses // the maccabees
I love you (but you're green) // babyshambles

I wanna be yours // arctic monkeys
skinny love // bon iver 
only you // yazoo
I don't wanna miss a thing // aerosmith
tee shirt // birdy
every other freckle // alt-j
cocoon // catfish and the bottlemen
lovesick // peace

taking pictures of you // the kooks
be my wife // david bowie
yellow // coldplay
video games // lana del rey
secret door // arctic monkeys
I follow you into the dark // death cab for a cutie
wonderwall // oasis 
simple as this // jake bugg
five years time // noah and the whale
hand in glove // the smiths
strawberry fields // the beatles

always where I need to be // the kooks
chasing cars // snow patrol
there is a light that never goes out // the smiths
ask me anything // the strokes
505 // arctic monkeys
only love // ben howard
lost on me // peace
kiss me // jason walker
look after you // the fray
float forever // peace

And a few songs for if you're feeling a bit delicate:
someday // peace (side note: someone hug harry, this is bloody angelic)
creep // radiohead
go your own way // fleetwood mac
broken army // catfish and the bottlemen
you could be happy // snow patrol
cornerstone // arctic monkeys
boys don't cry // the cure
undo // the 1975
happy birthday jane // the enemy 
out of the black // royal blood
losing my religion // r.e.m
habits (stay high) // tove lo
marquee // the courteeners 
hallelujah // jeff buckley
nothing lasts forever // echo and the bunnymen
coat of armor // george ezra

do me a favour // arctic monkeys
fallingforyou // the 1975
no buses // arctic monkeys
hold back the river // james bay
simple pleasures // jake bugg
tomorrow // james




No comments:

Post a Comment